The finance and accounting processes of businesses are getting complex and challenging with more and more regulatory pronouncements and standards coming into effect. Corporates are outsourcing various finance and accounting processes with a view to streamline respective processes and obtain consistency, uniformity and stronger controls.
- Management Services
- Design, implementation and review of accounting manuals
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Book keeping, preparation of final accounts and Income-tax returns (domestic & overseas).
- Payroll Services.
- Preparation of management accounts and management information systems.
- Fixed Assets verification and assistance in completion of records.
- Performance Optimization
- Project & Working Capital Financing
- Management Information System
Indian companies are now governed by Companies Act 2013 and company has to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of Companies Act 2013. Services offered by us include:
- Incorporation of company
- Filing of documents with Registrar of Companies
- Conducting Statutory Audit at the year end.
- Assistance in drafting Director’s Report covering statutory points to be covered.
- Assistance covering Annual General Meeting and Statutory Compliance thereof.
- Statutory provisions relating to various meetings like Board Meetings, Statutory Meetings, their due dates and documents to be filed with Registrar of Companies.
- Consultancy for other different provisions as applicable to company.
KEEPING THE CLIENT INFORMED with the changes is one of the most important services we provide to client so that they keep in pace with the statutory requirement and other compliances from time to time . And in this way we deliver our service at our best and hence the transparency is maintained.